This dessert salad, filled with apples, chocolate, peanuts, and caramel, is a favorite for large gatherings and parties.
- 4 (2.16 ounce) bars chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat candy (such as Snickers®)
- 4 Granny Smith apples, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Freeze candy bars, transfer to a resealable plastic bag, and crush into small pieces with a hammer or mallet.
- Whisk pudding mix into whipped topping. Add apples and crushed candy bars; stir together and serve cold.