Cinnamon and fresh apples join buttermilk pancake mix to make this fall breakfast or brunch favorite.
- cooking spray
- 2 ½ cups Krusteaz Protein Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 ⅓ cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 apples, grated
- 1 teaspoon Powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- Preheat pancake griddle to 350 degrees F. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk pancake mix, milk, eggs, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in grated apples.
- Drop batter in desired size onto prepared griddle and cook in batches until both sides are browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve warm; dust with powdered sugar and/or maple syrup.