Apple slices are topped with melted marshmallow, caramel sauce, chocolate syrup, and nuts in these dessert nachos that'll fly off the plate.
- 35 large marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter
- 35 caramels
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 4 large apples, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 (2.25 ounce) package chopped nuts
- Combine marshmallows and butter in a large pot over medium heat; cook and stir until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Combine caramels and half-and-half in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Arrange apple slices on a large serving dish. Drizzle marshmallow mixture over the apples. Drizzle caramel sauce and chocolate syrup on top. Garnish with chopped nuts.