Ripe apples topped with cinnamon and walnuts and sweetened with honey are baked into an oatmeal crumble for a filling one-dish breakfast.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 ripe apples, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 ⅔ cups rolled oats
- ⅓ cup walnuts, crumbled into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch glass baking dish with butter.
- Spread apples evenly on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Mix oats, walnuts, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Spread over apples in the baking dish.
- Combine milk, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and olive oil in another bowl. Pour evenly over oat mixture; do not stir.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden, 30 to 45 minutes. Cool in the baking dish before serving, about 30 minutes.