This quick apple cider bread takes only a handful of ingredients to make and is reminiscent of oatmeal.
- cooking spray
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 ½ cups sparkling apple cider
- 1 cup oat flour
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine self-rising flour, sparkling cider, oat flour, sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder in a large bowl; mix well. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle over the top.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bake the loaf in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove the loaf and pour melted butter on top. Continue baking for 20 minutes. Cool before slicing.