This is a one-dish omelette covered in layers of bacon, mozzarella cheese, and Italian herbs with a pizza dough crust.
- 1 teaspoon butter, or as needed
- 10 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 pinches Italian herb seasoning, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 dash chipotle hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 1 (8 ounce) ball fresh buffalo mozzarella
- 12 slices bacon, halved
- 1 (10 ounce) package ready-made pizza dough
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat a convection oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an ovenproof baking dish with butter.
- Break eggs into a bowl. Add milk, 1 pinch Italian herb seasoning, salt, black pepper, and chipotle hot pepper sauce and mix with a whisk. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Tear mozzarella cheese into pieces and place on top of egg mixture in an even layer. Place bacon slices on top of cheese in an even layer.
- Roll pizza dough out halfway. Stretch dough over sides of baking dish firmly, allowing about 1/4-inch extra on each side. Use kitchen scissors to trim away any extra dough.
- Pour olive oil in a small bowl and add remaining Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Pour mixture over dough. Top dough with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is golden and cheese is nicely crisped, 15 to 20 minutes.