Whip up a creamy, spicy shrimp sauce with sauteed onions, mushrooms, mushroom soup, jalapeno cheese and - of course - shrimp. You will love it over angel hair pasta.
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 ½ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces jalapeno processed cheese spread
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt margarine and saute onions and mushrooms; add soup and processed cheese spread and blend together.
- Add shrimp and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Pour sauce over pasta and serve.