Try these easy air fryer teriyaki snap peas and mushrooms that go great with grilled steak, chicken, or pork.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh sugar snap peas
- ½ (8 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine snap peas, mushrooms, teriyaki sauce, and olive oil in a large bowl; stir until evenly combined. Transfer vegetable mixture to the air fryer basket. Air fry for 12 minutes, shaking halfway through cook time.