Try these quick and easy sweet potato fries made in the air fryer and served with a lime-mayo dip flavored with Tajin(R), a popular chili-lime seasoning from Mexico.
- cooking spray
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch-thick fries
- 3 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili-lime seasoning (such as Tajin®)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili-lime seasoning (such as Tajin®)
- 4 lime wedges
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 5 minutes. Lightly spray the fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place sweet potato fries in a large bowl, drizzle with avocado oil, and stir. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons chili-lime seasoning and toss well. Transfer to the air fryer basket, working in batches if necessary.
- Cook sweet potato fries until brown and crispy, 8 to 9 minutes, shaking and turning the fries after 4 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice, and chili-lime seasoning for dipping sauce in a small bowl. Serve sweet potato fries with dipping sauce and lime wedges.