Stuff an apple with walnuts, raisins, and spices and pop it in the air fryer for a quick, juicy dessert.
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- ½ tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut about 1/2 inch around the top of the apple and spoon out some of the flesh, leaving at least a 1/4-inch border.
- Mix raisins, walnuts, butter, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well combined. Spoon into the cavity of the apple. Place apple in a small oven-safe dish and pour in water.
- Place dish in the air fryer basket and cook until the apple is fork-tender, 20 to 25 minutes.