All it takes is a few ingredients and some patience to whip up a big batch of homemade beef jerky in an air fryer.
- 4 pounds London broil, thinly sliced and fat removed
- 2 tablespoons jerky seasoning
- 2 tablespoons cure
- 2 teaspoons cure
- Place beef, jerky seasoning, and 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons cure in a large bowl. Massage beef with your hands until evenly combined. Cover and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the air fryer to 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Place beef slices on the rack, making sure none are overlapping.
- Air fry for 3 hours. Open the air fryer and let beef sit for 1 hour for final drying and cooling. Store in an airtight container.