The air fryer offers a quick, convenient way to make a breakfast favorite: frittata with savory plant-based breakfast links and vegetables.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 6 ounces Pure Farmland® Savory Original, Plant-Based Breakfast Links (7 links, 1/2 package)
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 5 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh kale leaves, stems removed
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled into 1/2-inch pieces
- Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 teaspoons olive oil. Place the breakfast links in a single layer. Cook 2 minutes on each side, until lightly golden, 4 minutes total. Remove pan from heat and transfer links to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Add peppers and onions. Cook about 3 minutes, until slightly softened. Remove mixture to sausage plate to cool slightly.
- Brush the bottom of an 8-inch, round cake pan generously with olive oil. Cut a parchment paper circle slightly larger than the bottom of the pan and press into the bottom and slightly up the edges. Brush the parchment and sides of the pan thoroughly with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper, kale, and reserved pepper and onion mixture. Pour into cake pan. Top evenly with breakfast links and dot with goat cheese.
- Gently lower the pan into a large, 7-quart air fryer. Set to 330 degrees F (165 degrees C) and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until center is just set. Let rest 5 minutes in pan. Using a small spatula, lift the pan from the air fryer. Remove the parchment and transfer to a serving plate.