Tender air-fried pork ribs are brushed with a chili, apricot, and ginger glaze that's finger-licking delicious!
- 2 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup chili sauce
- ⅓ cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon ground dried chipotle pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives (Optional)
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Brush ribs with 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange 1/2 of the ribs in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer until ribs are fork-tender and fully cooked, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Transfer ribs to a baking pan and place in the preheated oven to keep warm while cooking the remaining ribs.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add shallot; cook and stir until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in chili sauce, apricot preserves, soy sauce, ginger, and chipotle pepper. Heat and stir until bubbly, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer ribs to a serving platter. Brush generously with glaze and garnish with chives.