Salty, spicy, crunchy, and addictive, these air-fried jalapeno-stuffed olives taste great when dipped in ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) jar jalapeno-stuffed green olives, drained
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place flour in a bowl. Place beaten egg in a separate bowl. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a third bowl.
- Coat olives first in flour, then in egg, and finally in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place 1/2 of the olives in the basket of the air fryer. Spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Cook for 12 minutes, shaking halfway through cook time. Repeat with remaining half of olives.