Yoghurt-marinated chicken is ActiFried in this quick and easy version of tikka masala.
- 100 g tikka masala curry pasta
- 200 g low-fat yoghurt
- 1 ⅓ pounds 600 g skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ActiFry spoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (400 g) package whole peeled tomatoes
- 20 ml water
- 1 ActiFry spoon sugar
- 2 ActiFry spoons lemon juice
- 1 small bunch chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Mix the tikka masala curry paste with half of the yoghurt in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the chicken into 1-cm strips, then add the yoghurt mixture and stir to coat the chicken. Cover. Leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight, if you have time.
- Place the oil and onion in the ActiFry. Close the lid. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the marinated chicken, tomatoes, water, the rest of the yoghurt, sugar, and lemon juice. Stir with a wooden spoon. Close the lid. Leave to cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped coriander and accompanied with basmati rice or naan bread.