This ActiFried stir-fry with chicken breast and wheat berries is flavored with tomatoes, chicken stock, and curry powder.
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 grams skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 400 ml water
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 ActiFry spoon curry powder
- 130 grams wheat berries
- 1 ActiFry spoon vegetable oil
- Thinly slice the onion and finely chop the garlic.
- Chop the chicken into 3- to 4-cm cubes and chop the tomatoes into 1- to 2-cm cubes.
- Place the water, chicken stock, curry powder, and wheat berries in a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil. Set aside.
- Pour oil into the ActiFry bowl. Close the lid. Heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour the contents of the saucepan into the ActiFry and add the remaining ingredients. Close the lid. Cook for 15 minutes.