Chocolate kisses and vanilla wafer cookies make cute little acorns for decorating cakes and cupcakes. The nut of the acorn is a chocolate kiss, and the acorn's cap is a vanilla wafer with a butterscotch chip in the middle.
- 1 tablespoon prepared chocolate frosting
- 24 piece (blank)s milk chocolate candy kisses (such as Hershey's Kisses®), unwrapped
- 24 wafers mini vanilla wafer cookies (such as Nilla®)
- 24 eaches butterscotch chips
- Smear a small amount of frosting onto the flat bottom of a candy kiss. Press onto the flat bottom of the vanilla wafer. Smear a little more frosting onto the flat bottom of a butterscotch chip, and press onto the rounded top of the cookie. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Set aside to dry, about 30 minutes.